November application deadline for FPMC
The next application deadline for the Food Processing, Marketing and Cooperation scheme is 19 November 2017.
This scheme can provide support grant to suppliers and producers to contribute to the government's overall vision for food and drink in Scotland, which is to be a Good Food Nation, where it is second nature to produce, buy, serve and eat fresh, healthy food.
Through this scheme, you can apply for:
- start-up grants for a new food processing business
- development grants for an existing food processing business
In our Case Studies section you can find out about seven projects which benefitted from funding from the FPMC scheme in the last programme:
- upgrading of equipment at Aberdeen & Northern Eggs
- a new brewery for Fyne Ales
- move to a purpose-built bakery for the Breadwinner Bakery
- creation of family-run Arbikie Distillery
- improving operating effeciency at Eyemouth Freezers
- expansion of manufacturing capability at Mackies Ltd
- creation of Further Processing factory at Stoddarts
The current funding round closes for applications on 19 November 2017.
For full information visit the Rural Payments and Services website.