Building Local Food Hubs
Local food hubs have been vital for both food producers and consumers during the Covid-19 crisis, as usual supply chains struggled.
If you’d like to learn more about how local food hubs work, how to get involved or how to organise one, then this event is for you.
Join Soil Association Scotland in a conversation with Rosie Jack of Bowhouse Fife and Nick Weir of the Open Food Network, about:
- How things have changed in Bowhouse Market’s operating model since April
- How Rosie and Nick set up Bowhouse Link with the Open Food Network
- How to link multiple producers to one online shopfront, set up online payments and arrange distribution or pick-ups
- What the back-end admin of the Open Food Network looks like
- Opportunities and challenges throughout the process
- How they think this online space will evolve
Includes a chance to ask your questions.
For more information contact Ana on 0793 082 4983 (email@example.com)
or Jane on 0131 370 8150 (firstname.lastname@example.org)