Business Solutions & Social Impact Reporting for Sports Organisations - Glasgow
The Legacy Hub, 301 Springfield Road, Glasgow, G40 3LJ
Business Solutions and Social Impact Reporting for Sports Organisations - a full day event with 2 workshops. Free to attend - choose one or come for the full day!
9.45am arrival for a 10am start
10am - 12.30pm - Part 1 - Business Solutions
Are you involved with running a sports organisation in Scotland and looking for ways to diversify your revenue streams, build more business-like solutions and potentially attract social investment to deliver your ambitions? Then this workshop is for you.
The workshop will support organisations at all stages of their journey and will cover the following topics:
- How to diversify revenue streams from your existing business model
- How to become 'Investment Ready' to grow the organisation and realise your ambitions
- Learning from case study organisations who have "done it"
12.30 - 1pm - Lunch
1pm - 3.30pm - Part 2 - Social Impact Reporting
How does your organisation positively benefit people, communities or the environment? Measuring your social impact helps you to understand, evaluate and communicate the social value of your activities to a range of stakeholders. Social Impact reporting shouldn't feel like a burden, reported well, your social impact is your greatest asset.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Designing a social impact plan to make reporting more straightforward
- Understanding the asset of impact
- Reporting your impact with captivating methods
- Time for networking -