An Introduction to Cloud Accounting (for rural businesses)
With changes to submitting tax returns coming to us all, cloud accounting is very likely the future of book-keeping for many businesses. This short, interactive session will help guide you through understanding your responsibilities under HMRC's changes (Making Tax Digital) and how cloud accounting can simplify your everyday bookkeeping.
But how do you decide what’s the best package for you and what costs might be involved? Whether you run a product, service or creative business - this session is for you!
The session will cover:
- why and if you need to find a cloud accounting solution for your business
- who the main providers are in the market place
- what “making tax digital” means and when do you, as a small business, need to comply
- how to future proof your tax returns
- how to free up your time and how to get reports that give you immediate insights into your business’s financial position
Rebecca Mackellar will be present at this session - a bookkeeper who supports clients make informed choices about the most suitable accounting package for their business.
GrowBiz provide enterprise support to businesses, enterprises and the self-employed in rural Scotland (i.e. out with cities)- please only a book a place if you are based in rural Scotland.
This event will take place on zoom, it will not be recorded.