Apply now for Rural Leadership programme
Applications are currently open for this year's Scottish Enterprise Rural Leadership programme.
The programme is aimed at business managers and employees from rural businesses who want to develop their leadership skills and grow their business.
The course will include:
- Leadership coaching workshops
- One-to-one business focus sessions
- Team working on 'Apprentice-style' innovative projects
- Effective communications workshop to sharpen up your media skills
- Learning journeys to Edinburgh, Brussels and London parliaments
Over 400 people have taken part in the programme to date, including farmers, vets, estate managers, tourism managers, and managers from processing and supply businesses.
The programme is delivered on behalf of Scottish Enterprise by SAC Consulting.
Visit the Scottish Enterprise website for more information.
To apply for this year’s programme or to have a discussion about eligibility, contact Elspeth Burnie, SAC Consulting, on 01738 636611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be submitted by 9 September 2016. Previous programmes have been oversubscribed and we find we are continually raising the bar in our selection process.