British Farming Awards 2019 open for entries
The seventh annual British Farming Awards are now open for entries and nominations in 14 categories.
The awards celebrate the creative thinking, innovation and dedication of Britain's farmers. They are organised by AgriBriefing and supported by Morrisons.
The award categories are:
- Agricultural Student of the Year
- Arable Innovator of the Year
- Beef Innovator of the Year
- Contractor Innovator of the Year
- Dairy Innovator of the Year
- Digital Innovator of the Year
- Diversification Innovator of the Year
- Sheep Innovator of the Year
- Family Farming Business of the Year
- Farm Worker of the Year
- Farmers Guardian Farming Hero
- Machinery and Farm Technology of the Year
- New Entrants Award: Against the Odds
- Outstanding Contribution to British Agriculture
The awards are open for entries until Friday 12 July 2019.
Visit the British Farming Awards website for more information and to enter/nominate.