Community Path grants open
Applications are open for Community Path grants to support communities to create, promote and maintain local community paths.
Run by Paths for All, the grant scheme is open to any constituted community group that have their own bank account. Community organisations and registered community charities such as community councils, development trusts and community woodland groups working in Scotland can all apply for funding.
Funding of up to £1,500 is available to provide communities with the resources they need to upgrade, promote and maintain community paths close to where they live by:
• Creating new volunteering opportunities for everyone;
• Bringing communities together to work and learn from each other;
• Creating better places for people to explore and enjoy;
• Creating links that people can use as part of their everyday travel;
• Improving communities’ health and wellbeing by getting people more physically active outdoors and in contact with nature.
For full details, and to register expressions of interest by 24 May, visit the Paths for All website.