Consultation on allotments compensation open
The Consultation on Allotments Compensation: Secondary Legislation under the Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 is open until 16 October 2015.
The consultation seeks to determine:
- compensation payable to tenants of allotments for disturbance on termination of the lease
- compensation payable by tenants to landlords for the deterioration of allotments
- compensation payable to tenants of allotments for loss of crops where the allotment is resumed by the local authority
Visit the Scottish Government website consultation website to find out more and have your say.
Roadshow events on this consultation will be held in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Inverness.
- Glasgow - 23 September, 1.30 - 3.30pm
- Edinburgh - 30 September, 1.30 - 3.30pm
- Inverness - 1 October, 1 - 3pm
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.