European Broadband Awards 2019 open for entries
Would you like to see your broadband project recognised at a European level?
The European Broadband Awards are open for entries to big or small, rural or urban, private or public projects. Projects should be at least 65% complete.
The five award categories are:
- Innovative models of financing, business and investment. The projects that applied effective and innovative financing, business or investment models will choose this category
- Cost reduction measures and co-investment. The category is addressed to projects that applied measures exploiting the synergies between different infrastructures and strived for cooperation among relevant stakeholders in building and investing in infrastructure
- Socio-economic impact in rural and remote areas. The category is for projects that have direct and indirect socio-economic impacts and substantially improved connections to and in the remote and rural areas
- Demand generation and take-up of connectivity. The projects that implemented measures stimulating the demand side and increasing the take-up of services will apply in this category
- Quality and affordability of services. The category is addressed to projects focusing on providing high quality and affordable services for end-users
The winners will be announced in December 2019 and showcased across Europe in European Commission and very high-capacity network events. Deadline for application is Friday 6 September 2019.