Find out about crofting elections at roadshows
A series of crofting events will give people the opportunity to find out more about the upcoming Crofting elections and will be a chance to discuss crofting issues.
Join them at a roadshow near you to find out more about the elections, the role of the Commission and Commissioners and the importance of making your voice heard.
The meetings are open for anyone to attend and will consist of a short talk on the elections and key crofting issues. The meetings will end with a question and answer session where the public can put questions to the organisations present.
Dates and venues
- Caladh Inn, Stornoway – 26 October, 7.30-9pm
- Dark Island Hotel, Benbecula – 27 October 7.30-9pm
- Ayre Hotel, Kirkwall – 2 November 7.30-9pm
- Shetland Hotel, Lerwick – 3 November 7.30pm
- Community Hall Bonar Bridge, Sutherland – 10 November 7.30-9pm
- Falls of Lora Hotel, Oban – 16 November 7.30-9pm
- Newtonmore Village Hall, Newtonmore – 17 November 7.30-9pm
- Gairloch Community Hall, Gairloch – 23 November 7.30-9pm
- Weigh Inn, Thurso – 23 November 7.30-9pm
- Skeabost Hotel, Skye – 24 November 7.30-9pm