Grants to support young people
Grants of up to £3000 are available to support children and young people from the Essentia Foundation.
The Essentia Foundation is an independent grant giving charity in Scotland with the vision of a fair and compassionate society where everyone is valued and can be successful. It provides financial support to charities and community groups to help achieve the following objectives:
- Improved health and social welfare of children and young people up to the age of 25 years old.
- Increased opportunities for training, enhancing learning, upskilling, and developing career opportunities, and supporting young people up to the age of 25 years old to move towards employment.
Grants of between £500 and £3,000 are available. The deadline for applications is 28 June.
Applications are welcomed from projects that:
- Support the participation in mainstream society for individuals with learning disabilities or long-term life limiting health conditions
- Support young people who face long-term challenges living in poverty and inequality.
- Support those who have been excluded from school to access or return to education or training opportunities
- Provide skills and training to those who are furthest from the labour market
- Aim to improve the health and welfare of children and young people
Please note the above are all in relation to supporting children and young people up to the age of 25 only.
For full details and to apply, visit the Foundation Scotland website