How to get a competitive edge through good environmental practices
Many businesses are trying businesses are trying to distinguish themselves from their competitors. They want to attract new clients and win new markets.
Getting the recognition for your good environmental practices through VIBES – Scottish Environment Business Awards could be the solution. The application process is free. All applicants receive tailored feedback with details of free support available.
The 2019 categories are:
- Leadership Scotland
- Product Scotland
- Service Scotland
- Circular Scotland
- Moving Scotland
- Hydro Nation Scotland
- Engaging Scotland
- Partnership Scotland
- Adapting Scotland
- Small Business Scotland
- Innovating Scotland
The application process closes on 10 May 2019 at 5pm. Visit the VIBES website for more information.
VIBES are holding free information events all across Scotland so you can learn all about good environmental practices, support available and their application process.
At the event, businesses will learn about the VIBES – Scottish Environment Business Awards, hear from past winners and learn about the support available to help businesses benefit from environmental excellence.
- 16 April, 3 to 5pm – Dundee kindly hosted by The James Hutton Institute (Dundee, DD2 5DA)
- 17 April, 3 to 5pm – Duns kindly hosted by Aqualution Systems Ltd (Duns, TD11 3HS)
- 26 April, 12 to 2pm – Glasgow at the Virgin Money Lounge (Glasgow, G1 3BJ)
- 29 April, 5 to 7pm – Inverness at the Mercure Inverness Hotel (Inverness, IV1 1DX) run in partnership with the Glenmorangie Company and the Institute of Directors (IoD) – this event includes a whisky tasting.
- 1 May, 3 to 5pm – Edinburgh at the IoD office (Edinburgh, EH2 4DR) run in partnership with the Institute of Directors
- 2 May, 4 to 6pm – Ayr kindly hosted by Albion Environmental (Ayr, KA88 9ER)
There are two other events to be confirmed in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
You can register your interest through: www.vibesawards.eventbrite.co.uk