INTERREG - Transational Cooperation Programme 2014 - 2020
European Funding - Interreg Workshop in Glasgow - 28 April 2016
- Location: The Lighthouse, 11 Mitchell Lane, Glasgow
- Organiser: Scotland Europa and West of Scotland European Forum
- Free Event
The Atlantic Area covers the western part of Europe bordering the Atlantic Ocean. It comprises of 37 regions from the western part of the United Kingdom, Ireland and Portugal. Other Atlantic areas include the northern and south western-most part of Spain, western France, the Canary Islands, the Azores and Madeira. The programme is financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). The total budget available to support cooperation projects over the 2014-2020 period is €130 Million.
There are four themed priorities:
- stimulating innovation and competitiveness
- fostering resource efficiency
- strengthening resilience to the risks of natural, climate and human origin
- enhancing biodiversity, natural and cultural assets
The programme is open to public and private partners from inside the programme area. Further information is available at the Atlantic Area website. You can register for the workshop in Glasgow via the Scottish EU Funding Portal. Programme documents are available here.