Magic little grants
The Magic Little Grants Fund provides charities and community groups that are either in their first year of operation or have an annual income under £250k the opportunity to apply for a £500 grant.
Two thousand grants are available to groups across Great Britain thanks to six funding partners from the People's Postcode Lottery teaming up with Localgiving.
This year the fund has expanded to support the following funding themes:
1. Improving mental wellbeing
2. Enabling community participation in the arts
3. Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
4. Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
5. Improving biodiversity and green spaces
6. Enabling participation in physical activity
7. Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
8. Increasing community access to outdoor space
The application process is open until 31 October. For full details and to apply, visit the Localgiving website.