New Covid-19 communications toolkit
A new Covid-19 winter campaign has been launched this week. The "Living Safely For Us All" campaign communicates the need for everyone in Scotland to keep on living safely, through the COVID safety behaviours. By doing so, we’ll all keep our country moving forward.
This campaign will run initially on TV, Radio, Cinema, Out of Home, Digital and Social channels for the next four weeks. Sitting alongside the campaign is a toolkit of resources, such as social copy, animations, posters and adverts. Stakeholders are being encouraged to use these materials to help share the message.
The concept behind the campaign highlights the connections between behaviours and identifies every single action we take has a consequence for someone else. The key messages are:
• Ventilation when socialising indoors
• Outdoor socialising where possible
• Cleaning hands
• Wearing face coverings
• Self-isolating if symptoms, a positive lateral flow test result or have been asked to by NHS
• Booking a PCR test if symptomatic
• Taking twice weekly lateral flow tests
• Getting the COVID-19 vaccine booster when invited
• Work from home if you can