Social enterprise acceleration programme
Are you part of an ambitious social enterprise or community organisation keen to grow to achieve social impact at scale? Could you benefit from intensive business and investment readiness support?
Firstport's LaunchMe is Scotland’s social enterprise accelerator. The programme selects a cohort of up to eight ambitious organisations each year to prepare them for growth and help them secure investment.
The cohort will work together from April to November 2022 to get investment ready. This includes:
- Regular group sessions (online or in-person) delivered by sector experts covering areas needed to get investment ready.
- One-to-one check-ins with your business advisor to track progress, discuss challenges and brainstorm solutions.
- Peer support with others on a similar journey, and you will help each other to overcome challenges.
- Connections - the LaunchMe team will help you identify potential sources of investment and will support you in connecting with those sources.
- Seed funding - LaunchMe offers a repayable grant to enable your business to kick-start your growth plans. This may entail investing in technology, hiring new staff, or developing whatever your business needs in preparation for scaling up.
The closing date for applications is 17 January. If you're interested in applying, visit Firstport's website and sign up for one of their information webinars.