'Together Again' grants for creative groups
As creative groups start to meet up in person again, Creative Lives is offering 18 micro-grants of £300 each to help make that happen.
Eligible groups/projects are ones that:
- Are based in Scotland
- Are run predominantly by volunteers (some paid employees/external expertise is OK as long as these are not the only decision-makers)
- Benefit people/places experiencing deprivation
- Are participatory and creative
- Will spend their grant by September 2022
The grants can be spent on anything that will help your creative group meet up in person again (or help get a new group off the ground). Examples of ideas are:
- Enhanced cleaning for your venue
- Hall hire (if you temporarily need to move to a bigger space)
- To cover transport costs that enable participation (if using public transport is now difficult)
- To cover artists costs to reinvigorate or kick-start your activity
- New materials (e.g. if your art materials have been lost through lack of use; you can no longer share certain items)
For full details, and to apply, visit the Creative Lives website. The deadline for applications is 31 January 2022.
Thanks to the Scottish Community Alliance's 'Pockets and Prospects' fund from the Scottish Government for making these grants possible.