Tackling Rural Crime Together
Huntingtower Hotel, Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 3JT
This free event will address the key crime issues affecting of farmers and those working in rural communities.
- 09.30 Arrival with tea, coffee and cakes
- 10.30 Welcome by NFUS
- 10.15 The Scottish Partnership against Rural Crime - Chief Superintendent Gavin Robertson, Police Scotland
- 10.45 Fire safety and prevention - Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
- 11.10 Preventing cable and line thefts - Scottish Power Energy Network
- 11.30 Wildlife crime - Wildlife Crime Officer Blair Wilkie, Police Scotland
- 12.00 Dog control on farmland - Sergeant David Hayes, Community Safety Partnership, Police Scotland
- 12.20 Crime prevention for farmers - Stuart Ward, National Architectural Liaison Support Officer
- 12.40 Buffet lunch - During lunch there will be various people you can speak to about individual queries and concerns you have about crime including: Forensic marking demonstration - SelectaDNA; Trackers; Community safety - SPC Ricky Martin; CCTV; CESAR demonstration
- 2.30 Closing address - Superintendent Graeme Murdoch, Chair –Tayside Rural Crime Governance Group, Police Scotland
Please book your place(s) by calling Stuart Cluckie on 01738 626672 or 07745 947910.