Guidance for applicants
The submission of an EoI is the first formal step in applying for LEADER funding. You can find out more about the process in:
- EoI Guidance - Applicant - version 2 - issued on 31 March 2017
If you are applying for LEADER funding, please download the General applicant guidance.
- General applicant guidance - version 5 - issued on 15 February 2018
Local Action Group guidance
If you are a member of a Local Action group please see the Project Assessment and Expression of Interest (EoI) guidance below.
- Local Action Group Project Assessment and General Guidance - version 4 - issued on 15 February 2018
- Local Action Group - EoI guidance - version 2 - issued on 19 May 2017
- Establishing and operating your LEADER Local Action Group - issued on 1 June 2015
Previous versions of guidance
For previous versions of this guidance, visit the Guidance archive.
LARCS Video Guides
These video guides provide a high level overview of the application and claims processes through a demo which applicants can use for an initial look at the LARCs system.
Application Guide Part 1
Application Guide Part 2