PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2014-20 LEADER PRORAMME IS NOW CLOSED TO APPLICATIONS
Information about the successor funding to LEADER can be found at the Community Led Local Development section of the website.
Historical information regarding the LEADER 2014-20 programme can be found below.
Guidance for applicants
The submission of an EoI is the first formal step in applying for LEADER funding. You can find out more about the process in:
- EoI Guidance - Applicant - version 2 - issued on 31 March 2017
If you are applying for LEADER funding, please download the General applicant guidance.
- General applicant guidance - version 6 - issued on 12 August 2019
Local Action Group guidance
If you are a member of a Local Action group please see the Project Assessment and Expression of Interest (EoI) guidance below.
- LEADER 2014-2020 - LAG Project Assessment Guidance - Version 6 - January 2022 - issued on 20 January 2022
- Local Action Group - EoI guidance - version 2 - issued on 19 May 2017
- Establishing and operating your LEADER Local Action Group - issued on 1 June 2015
Previous versions of guidance
For previous versions of this guidance, visit the Guidance archive.
LARCS Video Guides
These video guides provide a high level overview of the application and claims processes through a demo which applicants can use for an initial look at the LARCs system.
Application Guide Part 1
Application Guide Part 2