Community Partnership Conference 2023
Wasps Inverness Creative Academy, Midmills Building, Stephen Street, Inverness, IV2 3JP
The conference is a joint venture between Highland Hospice, Highland Third Sector Interface and Connecting Carers, supporting the delivery of health and social care across the Highland region.
The purpose of the Conference is to promote partnership working across all sectors and to ask the third sector to:
- Identify the barriers to working in partnership,
- Propose solutions to overcome such challenges
- Consider the priorities in setting a pathway to achieving such solutions.
The event is all about the delegates being listened to not lectured at. However, to aid your conversation Community Partnership Conference have been able to secure some great speakers:
- Professor Tony Chapman, Director of Research and Professorial Fellow, Policy & Practice, St. Chad's College, Durham University
- Shona Sinclair, Director, SKS Scotland CIC (SKS are conducting an evaluation of Highland Hospice Community Partnership work)
- Jo-Ann Forde, Chief Officer, Skye and Lochalsh Council for Voluntary Organisations
- Ian Thomson, Head of Service: Quality Assurance, Adult Social Care, NHS Highland
- David Allen, Deputy Director, Scottish Community Development Centre
- Jennifer Baughan, Whole Family Well-being Programme Manager, The Highland Council
Please note that if you are a local community hub in a rural or remote region of the Highlands, that delivers a service in a health and social care setting, or is considering doing so, Community Partnership Conference may be able to support your travel and/or accommodation expenses.
For more information visit their webpage here