British Farming Awards open for entries
The British Farming Awards are open for nominations in 14 categories. The deadline for entering and making nominations has been extended until 21 July 2017.
These annual awards celebrate the creative thinking, innovation and dedication of Britain's farmers. The awards aim to showcase innovation and adaptability - no matter the size and scale of the business.
So if you know an outstanding Scottish farm, farmer or agricultural student why not nominate them for an award?
The award categories are:
- Agricultural Student of the Year
- Arable Innovator of the Year
- Beef Innovator of the Year
- Contractor Innovator of the Year
- Dairy Innovator of the Year
- Digital Innovator of the Year
- Diversification Innovator of the Year
- Family Farming Business of the Year
- Farmers Guardian Farming Hero
- Machinery Innovator of the Year
- New Entrants Award - Against the Odds
- Outstanding Contribution to British Agriculture
- Sheep Innovator of the Year
The closing date for entries and nominations is 21 July 2017.
Visit the British Farming Awards website for more information.