Cairngorms LEADER events coming up
Cairngorms LEADER is holding events across the National Park on the new LEADER programme and how to apply.
These free events are the first in a series of information presentations and are aimed at people looking for funding for projects that will benefit communities within the Cairngorms National Park area.
LEADER supports development in rural communities. It is about building networks, knowledge and skills within communities by encouraging people to work together on local and joint projects. The Cairngorms LEADER team will explain where LEADER funding comes from, what the funding can support and how you can apply.
Whether you have received LEADER funding from them before or you are new to LEADER as a funder, the events are for you. You will find out how the new LEADER programme can help your community/business to meet the aims of the Cairngorms Local Development Strategy and how the Cairngorms LEADER team can support you.
Events take place at the following dates and venues. Visit the Cairngorms LEADER website for more information and to book your place.
What is LEADER and how to apply - dates and venues
- Grantown On Spey, Grant Arms Hotel - 22 September, 2pm – 4pm
- Aviemore, The Cairngorms Hotel - 22 September, 7pm – 9pm
- Blair Atholl, Blair Atholl Village Hall - 24 September, 10am – 12pm
- Lonach, Lonach Hall - 29 September, 2pm – 4pm
- Braemar, Braemar Village Hall - 29 September, 7.15pm – 9.15pm
- Newtonmore, Am Fasgadh, Highland Folk Museum - 7 October, 1pm – 3pm
- Blair Atholl, Atholl Arms Hotel - 7 October, 7pm – 9pm