Collaborative community-led tourism learning
'Imagining New Futures Together' delivered by Social Enterprise Academy can help turn your ideas into community-led tourism projects through learning and visioning sessions.
The key aim of this programme is to inspire and equip communities to create a new vision for the future of their place as a tourist destination.
The programme is seeking diverse communities, especially interested in developing a community-led tourism plan and that would benefit from this resource and support to be more connected and visionary.
During the programme you will be able to:
- share dreams for future of tourism in your community
- turn your visions into an active tourism plan
- connect with other rural communities
- develop key leadership skills to affect change
- enhance your community networks, toolkits and resources
Participating community representatives should start the programme feeling excited, ready to collaborate and have an open-mind to being part of the full programme schedule.
Visit the Social Enterprise Academy website to sign up.