Museums, libraries and historic environment organisations can apply for grants from the #COP26Conversations Fund to host events and activities before and during the COP26 summit.
The Fund will offer grants of up to £1,000 to host small-scale, community-focused events and activities taking place between early September and 15 November.
Examples of the type of (in-person or digital) activities that would be eligible for funding support include:
• A one-off event or workshop to explore the impact of climate change in the local area
• a trail or walking tour to explore climate impact
• storytelling or other artistic presentations or experiences reflecting on climate change
• a specialist piece of interpretation around an object, book, site, building or landscape
• a call to action to inspire individuals to take action to reduce climate impact in their own lives
The Fund closes to applications on 30 July. Applicants will be advised of the outcome by 6 September. Note that events taking place before the award decision date cannot be supported.
You can find more details on the Fund and how to apply on the Museums Galleries Scotland website.