Food Processing, Marketing and Cooperation deadline
The second funding round of the Food Processing, Marketing and Cooperation scheme closes for applications on 15 November.
The Food Processing, Marketing and Cooperation (FPMC) scheme is part of the Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020 (SRDP). It supports suppliers and producers contribute to the government’s overall vision for food and drink in Scotland – to be a Good Food Nation, where it is second nature to secure, sell and eat fresh, healthy food.
Through this scheme, you can apply for:
- start-up grants for a new business
- development grants for an existing business
Funding can help you:
- develop or create food processing facilities, including buildings and equipment
- market your products in home and export markets
- to run cooperative ventures to make sure more value is retained by both farmers and growers
- to improve supply-chain efficiency
There will be three funding rounds per year. The second round of funding closes for applications on 15 November.
Visit the Rural Payments and Services website for more information.
If you any queries about this scheme you can email FoodProcessingGrant_enquiries@gov.scot.