Further Big Climate Conversation events announced
The Scottish Government has announced further events as part of its Big Climate Conversation.
Events have now been scheduled for Perth, Edinburgh, Dumfries and Inverness in August and September 2019.
The Scottish Government is inviting members of the public to a series of event to give their views on how they feel about what Scotland is doing, and what Scotland needs to do, to combat the global issue of climate change.
Everyone is welcome! You don’t need to know anything about climate change to join in the discussion – they are looking to hear opinions from everyone regarding changes that will affect all of us.
- Did you know that Scotland has declared a climate emergency?
- Would you reduce how much meat you eat?
- Would you give up your car to help stop climate change?
- Would you switch to renewable energy for your house?
Events have already taken place in Glasgow and Stirling, with an event in Aberdeen being held today (31 July 2019).
The upcoming event dates are:
- Aberdeen: 31 July 2019 at 17:30 to 19:30
- Portree: 6 August 2019 at 17:30 to 19:30
- Fort William: 7 August 2019 at 17:30 to 19:30
- Orkney: 14 August 2019 at 17:30 to 19:30
- Perth: 20 August 2019 at 17:30 to 19:30
- Edinburgh: 26 August 2019 at 17:30 to 19:30
- Dumfries: 2 September 2019 at 17:30 to 19:30
- Inverness: 11 September 2019 at 17:30 to 19:30