January deadline for next round of KTIF
The date for the next Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Fund (KTIF) Project Assessment Committee (PAC) has been set for Tuesday 4 February 2020.
If you are interested in applying you should visit the Rural Payments and Services website for full information including the latest guidance to be followed when applying. The KTIF scheme is part of the Scottish Rural Development Programme.
- Applicants to submit a short inception note to KTIF@gov.scot by Friday 10 January 2020. The Secretariat will offer valuable critique and feedback prior to submitting a full application
- Final applications should be submitted by no later than Tuesday 21 January 2020
- The PAC will meet to consider all final applications on Tuesday 4 February 2020
There are new additional requirement for applications:
- All applications must focus on the theme: Restoring, preserving and enhancing biodiversity, habitats and ecosystems dependant on agriculture. Applications focusing on any other themes will not be put forward to the PAC
- Restricted to a maximum grant award of £100,000
- Restricted to one year project duration
- Innovation projects only (no further Skills and Knowledge Transfer)
- New projects are encouraged to discuss their proposals with Rural Innovation Support Service (RISS) in the first instance (launched early in 2018) to find out more visit the RISS website: https://www.innovativefarmers.org/welcometoriss/
- A short inception note to the KTIF Secretariat must be provided before submitting a full application