Single Application Form deadline approaching
Farmers, crofters and land managers have until midnight on 15 May 2017 to submit their Single Application Form.
The Single Application Form is the form you need to fill in if you want to claim payments under the following schemes:
- Basic Payment Scheme (including Greening and Young Farmer payments)
- Scottish Suckler Beef Support Scheme (Mainland and Islands)
- Scottish Upland Sheep Support Scheme
- Less Favoured Area Support Scheme
- Agri-Environment Climate Scheme – annual recurrent options
- Forestry Grant Scheme – annual maintenance and management grants
- Beef Efficiency Scheme
- Rural Development Contracts – Rural Priorities annual recurrent options
- Land Managers Options – continuing commitments
Visit the Rural Payments and Services website for guidance and advice on completing the Single Application Form.