Rural Health & Care Wales Conference 2021
Online and in person, Powys
The Rural Health and Care Wales 2021 Conference will be taking place both as an in-person event, and is also available online as a virtual Conference - so anyone with an interest in rural health, well-being and care will be able to attend.
The theme is "When Challenges lead to Change – improvements and innovation in Rural Health and Care” and sessions will cover topics such as:
• The impact and implications of Covid-19 on Rural Health and Care
• Novel ways of delivering Health and Care services in Rural areas
• Rural Population Health, Well-being and Care
• The role of Rural Communities in Health and Care
• Telehealth / Telemedicine and the remote delivery of Health and Care services in Rural areas
• Social / Green Prescribing
• Recruitment, Retention and New Roles in Rural Areas
• Education, Training and Development in Rural Areas
The free-to-attend conference is aimed at health and care professionals, academics, practitioners, patients and the public with an interest in rural health, well-being and care.