Rural Wisdom Get-together
Healthy Valleys, Lockhart Community Hub, c/o Lockhart Hospital, Whitelees Road, Lanark, ML11 7 RX
Outside the Box's Rural Wisdom project is exploring ways to make rural areas work better for older people. They’re holding a series of events across Scotland for anyone who is interested in this work to come together, to share thoughts, to hear from others and to build the network around the country.
They're pleased to be holding the third of these events in Lanark, hosted by their friends at Healthy Valleys.
The day will include:
- an update on their Rural Wisdom work
- the chance to hear about things that are happening in other areas
- the chance to discuss what the issues are in your area and what you’d like to see this work achieve
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
To register to come along to the event, please email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your organisation (if relevant)
- Whether you have any dietary or access requirements
If you have any questions about the event or our Rural Wisdom work, please contact Kate at email@example.com / 0141 4190451